E-Statements is the easiest and most efficient way to receive your bank statement. You no longer receive paper statements but instead, receive your statement online. With no paper trail, you'll get added protection against identity theft, plus you'll help us cut down on paper consumption.
- Flexibility: You can view your statements for up to 18 months online. You can choose to file them on your hard drive, save them to a disk or print them.
- Access to monthly account information without the hassle of storing pages and pages of statements.
- View and print check images: Get digital images of used checks for your records.
- Security: Reduce your risk for a common method of identity theft when you receive E-statements because there's no paper statement that could be stolen from your mailbox.
When your E-statement is ready, we'll send you a secure email letting you know you can view it online. Your E-statement will look like your current paper statement and will contain the same information so it's easy to use. We know once you start E-statements, you'll never miss your regular statements again!
Bridge City Bank offers financial solutions that benefit hard-working families and the communities where they live and work. With a helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff, Bridge City Bank is there to help you achieve your financial goals.
Sign Up for E-Statements Click here to enroll
With Bridge City Bank's Mobile Banking App you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- View your balance
- View account activity
- Transfer funds
- Turn your Debit Card ON/OFF
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Contact our Customer Service
- Pay Bills
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 1-409-735-3516 if you have any questions about the Bridge City State Bank Mobile App or the self-service registration process.Download for iPhone®
Download for Android®
- Monitor Your Accounts
- View Account Balances and Activity
- Get Online Statements
- See Check Images and Deposit Details
- Set up Alerts
- Access Bill Pay
- Do Transfers
- Manage with Quickbooks and Quicken
Sign Up for Online Banking Click here to enroll (PDF)